Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What a load of...

CLOTH DIAPERS.

Oh my goodness.. I never thought the subject of cloth diapering could become this overwhelming! I had NO idea all the different brands, styles, acronyms, chinese folds, prefolds, indian folds, flat folds.. geeeez. After countless hours of research over the subject, I have come to a decision as to what diapers to buy for our baby. With the help from www.diaperswappers.com, www.mamasource.com, and www.cottonbabies.com, Joshua and I (he doesn't know this yet ;) ) will be proud parents of a cloth bottom! We are going to try old fashioned Gerber 6-ply prefolds with Thirsties covers while our little Mia is a newborn, and in time will move on up to BumGenius One size with liners. Wish us luck! I'm actually rather excited about this.. My mother cloth diapered all three of us kiddos growing up, and now I'm trying for the same :). I also found an alternative to baby wipes. Check out www.diaperpin.com for the solution to cleaning bums. Who would have thought years ago I would be this excited about cleaning my little ones bum! <3 Oh I cannot WAIT to meet our Mia!

No comments:

Post a Comment